June 2, 2015 | SuperMegaAnna
Do you need a place to study for finals? Come to the library to study or work with a group. We will have tables set up in a quiet room for all your studying needs.
- June 8 — 4:00-8:45 PM in the Community Room (NHS tutors available 6:00-8:00 PM)
- June 9 — 12:00- 8:45 PM in the Community Room
[Studying by scui3asteveo is used under a CC BY-ND 2.0 license]
May 19, 2015 | SuperMegaAnna
NHS students are here to provide 3rd-12th graders free homework help. If you're interested in getting tutored:
- You must be in 3rd through 12th grade
- If you're under 12, your parent must remain in the library
- You must bring the assignment and any other needed materials
Days and Times
- Monday from 6:00-8:00 PM by the East Wing
- Tuesday from 6:00-8:00 PM by the East Wing
- Thursday from 6:00-8:00 PM by the East Wing
There will be no tutoring during school closures, library closures, and snow days. Tutoring ends May 21st.