- You must be in 3rd through 12th grade
- If you're under 12, your parent must remain in the library
- You must bring the assignment and any other needed materials
Days and Times
*Moms need not attend for student to benefit from this program.
Our guest authors include:
- Diana Barnes Patillo, children's
- Gordon Briley, children's
- Leis Dauzet-Miller, history
- Jody Lamb, tween
- Stephanie Neilan, children's
- Elaine Pereira, nonfiction
- Linda Svacha, inspirational
- Angil Tarach-Ritchey, nonfiction
- Ed Wendover, mystery
- Sean Williams, children's
- Kris Yankee, tween/teen
On Sunday, April 14 from 2:00-3:00 PM, The Organization for Bat Conservation will present Biodiversity LIVE! Explore the amazing variety of wildlife on planet Earth. Discover the interconnectedness between plants and animals. Topics include the balance of natural ecosystems, how humans are impacting biodiversity (habitat destruction, invasive species, climate change), and simple actions that can be taken to protect wildlife from extinction. Live animals include a bearded dragon, sugar glider and a large fruit bat.
Pass the peanuts and Cracker Jack!
Photo courtesy of http://www.sxc.hu/
Postponed until May 9, due to inclement weather.