September's book is Ground Zero by Alan Gratz. Registration starts on August 26th. Books are available to pick up from the Grab & Go shelf starting 9/14.
October's book is The Witch Boy graphic novel by Molly Ostertag. Registration starts on September 23rd.
This is NOT a Book Club (TINA) is not your traditional book club. Patrons ages 10-13 are invited to join us in-person or virtually for this hybrid program. All participants will get a free book to pick up from the Grab & Go shelf (usually 2 weeks before the program)! On the day of the program we will hangout, talk about the book, and compete for prizes in our live trivia event! In-person participants will create a themed craft.
- Ages 10-13
- Register 1 spot per person
- Socially distanced, masks optional
- In the notes field, write
- VIRTUAL if you are attending virtually
- IN-PERSON if you are attending in-person
- UNDECIDED if you are not sure