The Morningstar Investment Research Center database includes research on more than 30,000 stocks, mutual funds and exchange-traded funds (ETFs). It is designed specifically for individual investors. Morningstar also allows you to build and test a portfolio and to take interactive workshops and classes to sharpen your investing skills.
- Screeners provide an easy way to sort through thousands of stocks and funds. You can use your own criteria to create short lists of stocks, funds, and ETFs for further research.
- Stock and Fund Favorites provide lists of Morningstar’s top selections for companies and mutual funds.
- Stocks, Funds, and ETF Reports include Morningstar’s proprietary analysis on thousands of stocks, funds, and ETFs.
- Markets highlights index, sector, industry, and fund category returns as well as downloadable monthly market outlook reports written by a team of analysts.
- Portfolio provides access to a comprehensive suite of portfolio planning tools and guidance, such as Portfolio X-Ray, which interprets your asset allocation and compares your holdings to industry standards.
- Articles & Videos features insightful investing articles and videos, as well as daily market commentary, written and recorded by analysts, editors, and outside market leaders.
- Help & Education provides more information about database navigation, smart investing, and staying ahead of the market.
- Newsletters contains an archive of Morningstar Mutual Funds, Morningstar FundInvestor, Morningstar StockInvestor, and Morningstar ETFInvestor.
- Ticker Lookup allows you to enter a ticker or name and go directly to a detailed quote page.
Click here to get started with Morningstar Investment Research Center.