Caleb's crossing by Geraldine Brooks — Living in the isolated Puritan settlement of Great Harbor on Martha's Vineyard, Bethia Mayfield, the bright young daughter of the local minister, balances her strict religion with a passionate love of nature and a growing curiosity about the culture of the Wampanoag tribe that populates the island. When Bethia secretly strikes up a friendship with a young Wampanoag named Caleb, she unknowingly begins a journey that will shape her life.
[Vrksasana – postura del árbol / Amineko Yoga by ((carola)) is licensed under CC BY-NC-SA 2.0]
*2:45-4:00 PM class is for registrants only. You may register with Brahma Kumaris in Michigan by calling 248.987.2687 or emailing email@example.com
*4:00-5:45 PM class is open to any and all participants. No registration is necessary.
December Topics (vary from week to week):
- 1st - THERE WILL BE NO CLASS ON THIS DAY.
- 8th — Art of meditation
- 15th — Healing Power of Mediation
- 22nd — Inner Beauty
- 29th — World Peace through meditation
Date: October 28
Time: 6:30-8:30 PM
Place: Purple Room
- You must be in 3rd through 12th grade
- If you're under 12, your parent must remain in the library
- You must bring the assignment and any other needed materials
Days and Times
- Monday from 6:00-8:00 PM by the East Wing
- Tuesday from 6:00-8:00 PM by the East Wing
- Thursday from 6:00-8:00 PM by the East Wing
There will be no tutoring during school closures, library closures, and snow days.
Designed for new walkers up to 5 years old, dancing is a great way to have some fun!