Complete one READ square by attending a virtual program or using our resources to DIY a library program at home. For our full program listings, please take a look at our Program Calendar. For programs that perfectly fit the READ square, and further suggestions, please read on.
- Looking for stories, songs, rhymes, and fun? Try our Far and Away Storytime on Wednesdays.
- Want to create your own storytime? Explore our Share a Story blogs that are full of story, song, and rhyme suggestions that you can use at home.
At-Home Literacy Ideas
Explore our Lit Lab handouts for early literacy activity suggestions that you can use at home. Visit our Kids page and scroll down to our list of Lit Lab handouts by theme.
Virtual Book Clubs
Click on the program titles below for descriptions and registration information.
- This is NOT a Book Club (for patrons ages 10-13)
- The Advanced English Language Learners Book Club
- Fiction eBook Discussion Group
- Nonfiction eBook Discussion Group
- Email Book Club
Virtual Writing Group
Attend our Adult Writers Group and make writing a regular part of your literary life.
Return to the main READ blog post.
Head back to the 62 Days of Summer home page for more ways to participate in the summer program.