- Monday, December 21, 11:00AM-2:00PM: All Ages Videogaming (Mariokart, Wii Sport and more)
- Tuesday, December 22, 10:00AM-Noon: Create-a-Craft
- Tuesday, December 22, 2:00-4:00PM: Board Game Fun (YuGiOh, LEGOS, Chess and more)
- Wednesday, December 23, 1:00-1:45PM: Fun with Ronald McDonald (Visit the Happy Meal Exhibit and see Ronald's fun magic show!)
- You must be in third through twelfth grade
- If you are under 12, your parent must remain in the library
- You must bring the assignment, textbooks, calculators, and any other materials you need
Monday from 6:00-8:00PM at the Plymouth District Library in the Teen Zone
Tuesday from 6:00-8:00PM at the Canton Public Library by the Teen Reference Desk
Wednesday from 6:00-8:00PM at the Plymouth District Library in the Teen Zone
Thursday from 6:00-8:00PM at the Canton Public Library by the Teen Reference Desk
*Tutors will not be here during the holiday break, they need a break too!
Dreaming of a warm climate and place to visit? You can soak up the sunshine in Maui, Oahu & the big Island in Hawaii. The Waikiki beach is a great beach to surf or just enjoy the white sand shores. The fresh, floral air energizes you. The warm, tranquil waters refresh you.
If you are already tired of Christmas music, try some Blues.
We recently received a new Big Bill Morganfield cd. It has as very traditional blues sound. It includes several slow blues tracks, which were just the thing to slow down the Christmas rush.
Visit CPL's home page to learn Spanish, French, Italian, Russian, Portuguese (Brazilian), Japanese, German, Greek, Chinese (Mandarin), ESL Spanish, and more. First time users will be asked to create a username and password for the system to keep track of the progress. Remote access is for Canton Library cardholders only.