Autobiography of Mark Twain: complete and authoritative edition. Volume 2 by edited by Banjamin Griffin, Harriet E. Smith, Victor Fischer, Michael B. Frank
Becoming Mr. October by Reggie Jackson with Kevin Baker
Book of ages: the life and opinions of Jane Franklin by Jill Lepore
The butler: a witness to history by Wil Haygood
Empty mansions: the mysterious life of Huguette Clark and the spending of a great American fortune by Bill Dedman and Paul Clark Newell, Jr
Jack London: an American life by Earle Labor
- You must be in 3rd through 12th grade
- If you're under 12, your parent must remain in the library
- You must bring the assignment and any other needed materials
Days and Times
- Monday from 6:00-8:00 PM by the East Wing
- Tuesday from 6:00-8:00 PM by the East Wing
- Thursday from 6:00-8:00 PM by the East Wing
There will be no tutoring during school closures, library closures, and snow days.
1) As a result of patron feedback and suggestions, our 2012-2015 Strategic Plan includes a comprehensive look at how library spaces are used, how that usage has changed over time, and what changes you'd like to see to improve our interactions with you. In addition to your feedback and suggestions, we also considered the entire building; the original library building is now 25 years old, and the library additions are now 12 years old. Much of our equipment and fixtures date back to the original construction and are due (some overdue) for replacement. In 2013, we were able, through donations and use of Fund Balance, to update and renovate some library spaces--new study rooms were added in the east wing of the library, and renovations were done in our Community Room and Quiet Study Room, as well as in the staff kitchen. These updates and replacements will continue in 2014 with updates to the main area of the library, with our Patron Service Improvement Project (PSI Project).
[LEGO House by Mark Nicolson is licensed under CC BY 2.0]
Join us on October 3 at 7:00 PM to get your questions answered.
[sara_jan-2006-family by Cambodia4kids.org Beth Kanter is licensed under CC BY 2.0]
Join Dr. DeBendet on October 10, from 7:00-8:00 PM as he discusses his book and gives tips on fun, physical, healthy ways to connect with our children.
Families must work together to get things done, whether it’s taking on household chores or tackling a busy school year. But do you ever think about how your family can work together to stay healthy? From proper nutrition to safe exercise, Richard Grucz, MD, of Oakwood Healthcare System, will share important health tips and demonstrate how families can join together to maintain good health. Join us on October 7 from 7:00-8:00 PM for this informative event.
Dr. Grucz is a board certified family medicine physician at Oakwood Healthcare Center – Canton. He provides care for patients of all ages at the office, which is located at 7330 N. Canton Center Road.