Writers, artists, and other creators are finding creative ways to share their work while so many of us are homebound. Here are a few family-friendly sources to help you learn and grow!
- Oliver Jeffers will read a story every day live on his Instagram (archive also available)
- Mac Barnett will read a story every day live on his Instagram
- Monique Gray Smith is sharing readings from her books on Instagram
- The Atlantic White Shark Conservancy is posting live shark stories on Facebook
Art and Science
- Carson Ellis is sharing art prompts and lessons every day on her blog
- Every weekday the Kennedy Center is sharing Lunch Doodles with Mo Willems
- The Michigan Science Center is sharing experiments and more in their Echo Live! series
- The DNR Outdoor Adventure Center is posting a live Nature in Your Neighborhood video series
For more, check out this curated list.