A parent's guide to high-functioning autism spectrum disorder: how to meet the challenges and help your child thrive by Sally Ozonoff, Geraldine Dawson, James C. McPartland
Unlocked: a family emerging from the shadows of autism by Susan Levin ; afterword by Donna Gates
Understanding Autism: The Essential Guide for Parents by Williams, Katrina/ Roberts, Jacqueline
- You must be in 3rd through 12th grade
- If you're under 12, your parent must remain in the library
- You must bring the assignment and any other needed materials
Days and Times
- Monday from 6:00-8:00 PM by the Teen Desk
- Tuesday from 6:00-8:00 PM by the Teen Desk
- Thursday from 6:00-8:00 PM by the Teen Desk
There will be no tutoring during breaks or school closures/snow days.
For technical reasons, MeLCat will be temporarily unavailable for new requests beginning on Wednesday, November 18. Library users will be able to pick up MeLCat materials until Wednesday, December 2. The ability to place requests will be restored by Friday, December 11. MeLCat materials can be returned at any time.
State Librarian Randy Riley knows the importance of MeLCat to Michigan residents. “We know that any service interruption is an inconvenience. Because of that, we’ve timed the needed work to occur during a period when MeLCat requesting has historically been the lowest. In the long run, this change will truly benefit Michigan libraries and library users.”
For more information, please visit the MeLCat website.
Please plan ahead and place your MeLCat requests prior to November 18!
- Ms Carissa ROCKS - 10:00-10:45 AM
- Kevin Devine - 11:00 AM-12:00 PM
- LUNCH AND NAP BREAK
- Saline Fiddlers Philharmonic - 2:00-2:45 PM
- Bright Loritos - 3:15-4:00 PM
- Gustafer Yellowgold - 4:30-5:30 PM