Develop new skills to help you stay organized in casual work or personal projects with Excel 2016. Build your confidence and a solid understanding of this popular and powerful software. Learn to input, edit and format data into charts and basic graphs. We’ll show you additional resources to help you learn more on your own schedule. Basic mouse and computer skills required.
September 22, 2017 at CPL
- ELL Conversation Groups — 9:30 AM — Community Room
- Digital Download Drop-In Help — 10:00 AM — Information Desk
- ELL Reading Group (Formerly Beginning/Intermediate ELL Book Club) — 12:00 PM — Community Room
- Preschool Storytime — 1:00 PM — Friends' Activity Room
- ABC Activity Time — 1:30 PM — Friends' Activity Room
Please join us for Special Needs Storytime: Count Me In! This is a sensory-friendly storytime filled with stories, songs and sign language especially designed for young children with developmental delays and disabilities. This program has been funded through the Dollar General Literacy Foundation grant.