Reversing dyslexia: improving learning & behavior without drugs by Phyllis Books, DC, CCN
Embracing dyslexia [videodisc] by directed by Luis Macias
The little book of dyslexia: both sides of the classroom by Joe Beech ; edited by Ian Gilbert
Square peg: my story and what it means for raising innovators, visionaries, and out-of-the-box thinkers by L. Todd Rose with Katherine Ellison
October 27, 7:00 - 8:00 PM. Join us for a lesson on tarot card reading with the staff from Illuminate Your Spirit. Learn how to use tarot cards and your intuition to bring you guidance for yourself and for your friends. This is a fun start to a perfect relationship with Tarot.Topics covered will be:
- What does it mean to be psychic, and do I need to be psychic to read the cards
- What are the major & minor cards
- Giving readings for yourself and friends.
Recommended for those 12 and up.
- You must be in 3rd through 12th grade
- If you're under 12, your parent must remain in the library
- You must bring the assignment and any other needed materials
- Tutoring is on a first come first served basis
- Tutoring sessions will be a half an hour
Days and Times
- Monday from 6:00-8:00 PM by the Teen Desk
- Tuesday from 6:00-8:00 PM by the Teen Desk
- Thursday from 6:00-8:00 PM by the Teen Desk
The first day of tutoring will be Tuesday, October 14th.