The Canton Public Library supports multiple methods for submitting the content you need printed, but most people use email.
To submit a print job as an email attachment
- For black & white printing, email the file to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- For color printing, email the file to: email@example.com
After sending, you will receive a response email from firstname.lastname@example.org (at busy times this can take several minutes). Once your print job is ready, multiple entries will appear in the print queue on the monitor by the printer. One is the contents of the email message itself (identified with the email’s subject line), and then there is one entry in the queue for each attachment (these are identified by the filename).
You can choose which of these files to print; only print the files you need.
To upload and print your file directly from your device
You can upload your files directly to our print queue through this web interface. Follow the on-screen prompts to upload your file and submit it to our print queue.
A copy card is necessary for printing and copying
Copy cards can be purchased at the machine next to the printers in the Self Service Area. The reusable card costs $1.00 and has $.50 of credit to start out, and you can add additional funds to your card as needed.
- Black and white printing and copies cost $.10 per side, or $.20 for a double-sided page.
- Color printing and copies cost $.50 per side.
- The cost is the same for letter (8.5 x 11) and legal size (8.5 x 14) print outs and copies
The copy card machine will accept $1, $5, $10, or $20 bills, but does not give change, so please plan accordingly.