Check out this fun project from Creativebug: Kids Weaving with Kelly Wilkinson.
Teach kids the basics of weaving and how to create projects on a portable loom.
What you’ll get:
- An easy-to-follow lesson on teaching kids the basics of weaving.
- Four HD video lessons you can access online anytime, anywhere.
- A detailed supply list.
- Step-by-step expert instruction from instructor Kelly Wilkinson.
- The ability to leave comments, ask questions and interact with other students.
Learn how to:
- Teach kids the basics of weaving.
- Teach kids how to create projects on a portable loom.
Materials you will need:
- Plastic or tapestry needle (with a large eye)
- Leather cord or button (if making jewelry)