Summer is back, and it is time for some cold treats to enjoy on these very hot days. Try out one of the following frozen treats for humans and perhaps whip up a recipe for your furry and feathered family members as well.
- Make a fancy sundae at home with this Grilled Banana Brownie Sundae
- Looking for an easy and (kind of) healthy dessert? Try these two ingredient Banana Chocolate Chip Ice Cream Bites.
- These Birthday Cake Freezer Pops promise to be the perfect-sized treat for a summer birthday
- This cool Dr. Pepper Slush is a fun drink to keep cool in the summer
- Whoever said dessert can’t be eaten at breakfast didn't try out these Cereal and Milk Ice Cream Sandwiches
- For a tart sweet treat, try this Frozen Coconut Limeade
- Frozen Berry and Yogurt Swirls are a perfect berry treat substitute for fruity ice cream
- Who said s’mores were just for winter? Try these Frozen S’more Sandwiches this summer.
- Looking to spice up your fruit desserts? Try this Strawberry Sorbet Sensation.
- These simple Frozen Yogurt Buttons are a fun way to snack on yogurt
- This Creamy Coffee Pie is sure to satisfy parents in need of caffeine
- Try some Frozen Banana Cereal Pops this summer
- Nutella is amazing, why not try it with some soy milk and Greek yogurt in a Chocolate Hazelnut Soy Pop?
- Fruit and cheese... frozen together? It may sound odd, but these Frosty Orange Cream Cheese Cups are sure to delight.
- If chocolate and overly sweet tastes aren’t your thing, try this Arctic Orange Pie
- Check out these vet-approved dog treats for your family's best girls or boys
- Bunnies and guinea pigs alike will love these Frozen Veggie Cubes as the weather heats up. Alternatively, for birds, these ingredients can be used.
- Check out these tempting frozen treats for cats. If you decide to make these other goodies for your feline friend, just remember to use goat milk and only as a special treat.