March 21, 2019 | agudenburr
The challenge for the builders this month was to create the ultimate superhero or super villain hideout!
- Genghis Khan was made by two young ladies that wanted to make a villain hideout.
- I'm Watching You was made by Alexandria. This villain hideout captures people and has a siren alarm for anyone who tries to escape or come in.
- Sharigan was made by Saif and Ali. This villain hideout has cars, a flag, and guards.
- Superhero Base was made by Fatima. This hero hideout included instruments, four people, and a flag.
- Villain Base was made by Khalid. This hideout had several moving traps, an airplane, and car.
- Dragonfly was also made by Fatima. This hideout had a roof, flags, and a guard.
- The Breeeze was made by Courtney. This villain hideout had an elephant trunk, a watering can for the villains plants, a satellite dish for an umbrella, and a pet spider.
- Villain Boat was created by Khole. This villain hideout had a portal and an event-able excite-a-boat.
- Something was created by Teja. It is so secret, that we only know it does.....something!
- Hero Base was created by David. This hideout includes an archer, a launcher, guards with swords, gold, and a boss.
- DC Villain Hideout was created by Kavin. This hideout has a flag, an eye that scans everyone who enters, a lava pool that you have to wear a red mask so you can swim in, a secret watch parrot, and an octopus for a pet.
December 21, 2018 | agudenburr
For this month, Lego engineers were challenged to build a Winter Wonderland Vehicle.
The requirements were;
- Movement: how will your vehicle move through large amounts of snow?
- Comfort: how does your vehicle keep you safe and warm?
- Style: what makes your vehicle unique, cool, and awesome?
September 6, 2018 | agudenburr
For this month, Lego engineers were challenged to build a trap for Newt Scamander to catch a Fantastic Beast! The requirements were;
- Lure: how will you attract the beast to go into the trap?
- Capture: how does your trap contain the beast without hurting it?
- Calm: how does your trap calm the beast so it can travel safely?
March 27, 2018 | agudenburr
The challenge for this Lego build was to create a spaceship that solved the following problems.
- How does your spaceship move?
- What type of power does your spaceship use?
- How does your spaceship keep you safe in space?
- How does your spaceship safely land?
November 23, 2014 | strande
Coming Soon: Our annual Lego Building Contest in January.
You bring your imagination, we'll supply the Legos. Keep in mind that you won't be able to take your creations home.