Bestsellers — Hardcover Graphic Books
New York Times Bestsellers for the week of 2014-03-16, linked to Canton Public Library's Catalog.
- Infinity by Jonathan Hickman and others
The Avengers fight an intergalactic war on multiple fronts, but the most dangerous threat to civilization might be closer to home, when Thanos and his army invades Earth.
- Locke & key, vol. 6 by Joe Hill and Gabriel Rodriguez
The series reaches its conclusion in this volume, where Dodge has gained possession of the Omega key and only Tyler can stop him.
- The walking dead, book 1 by Robert Kirkman, Tony Moore and Charlie Adlard
This collected edition features the first 12 issues of the gripping series about the last human survivors in a world overrun by zombies. In this volume, the refuges find a sanctuary on a farm.
- Avatar, the last airbender: the search by Gene Luen Yang and others
This oversized edition collects Zuko and Azula's quest to find their mother in its entirety.
- Nathan hale's hazardous tales: one dead spy by Nathan Hale
The story of Nathan Hale, an American soldier who spied on the British during the American Revolutionary War is told in this nonfiction graphic novel.
- Batman: the killing joke by Alan Moore and Brian Bolland
This critically acclaimed story from 1988 offers a possible origin for the Joker.
- Guardians of the galaxy, vol. 2 by Brian Michael Bendis, Sara Pichelli and others
The bounty hunter Angela has arrived in the Marvel Universe and she does not take kindly to an unprovoked attack from Gamora.
- Guardians of the galaxy, vol. 1 by Brian Michael Bendis and Steve McNiven
Iron Man travels to space and joins Star-Lord, Gamora, Drax, Rocket Raccoon and Groot in an effort to protect Earth from an intergalactic threat.
- Fables: the deluxe edition, book eight by Bill Willingham and Mark Buckingham
Flycatcher, a.k.a. the Frog Prince, takes center stage in this volume, which chronicles his rise from janitor to ruler of Haven.
- Beautiful darkness by Fabien Vehlmann and Kerascoët
An evil undercurrent dwells beneath the shiny veneer of a fairy tale world in this dark graphic novel.