Bestsellers — Combined Print and E-Book Fiction
New York Times Bestsellers for the week of 2014-03-23, linked to Canton Public Library's Catalog.
- Words of radiance by Brandon Sanderson
The second book of the Stormlight Archive fantasy epic, set in the world of Roshar.
- Crashed by K Bromberg
What will be the consequences when Rylee and Colton’s pasts crash into their future? Book 3 of the Driven trilogy.
- The bootlegger by Clive Cussler and Justin Scott
The early-20th-century detective Isaac Bell tracks a wide-ranging international criminal enterprise.
- The goldfinch by Donna Tartt
A painting smuggled out of the Metropolitan Museum of Art after a bombing becomes a boy’s prize, guilt and burden.
- The husband's secret by Liane Moriarty
A woman’s life is upended when she discovers a letter from her husband she was not meant to read.
- The invention of wings by Sue Monk Kidd
The relationship between a wealthy Charleston girl, Sarah Grimké, who will grow up to become a prominent abolitionist, and the slave she is given for her 11th birthday.
- Private l.a. by James Patterson and Mark Sullivan
Jack Morgan and Justine Smith search for a high-powered celebrity couple who have disappeared.
- Sycamore row by John Grisham
A sequel, about race and inheritance, to “A Time to Kill.”
- Orphan train by Christina Baker Kline
A historical novel about orphans swept off the streets of New York and sent to the Midwest in the 1920s.
- The chase by Janet Evanovich and Lee Goldberg
Nicolas Fox (a handsome con man) and Kate O’Hare (an F.B.I. agent) team up to steal back a Chinese artifact taken from the Smithsonian.
- Concealed in death by J D Robb
Lt. Eve Dallas is on the case when the demolition of a building that once sheltered troubled teenagers reveals skeletons hidden in the walls; by Nora Roberts, writing pseudonymously.
- The chance by Ron Carr
There’s an obvious attraction between two newcomers to Thunder Point, Ore., but their differences may run too deep.
- Just to be with you by Bella Andre
The last thing the wealthy Ian Sullivan expects is for an actress to shake up his world; part of the Sullivans series.
- Killer by Jonathan Kellerman
The psychologist and police consultant Alex Delaware becomes embroiled in a child custody dispute that escalates into murder.
- The whole enchilada by Diane Mott Davidson
Someone is stalking the caterer and sleuth Goldy Schulz.
- Lucky 7 bad boys contemporary romance boxed set by Tawny Weber
A contemporary romance collection of seven novels by seven authors.
- Still life with bread crumbs by Anna Quindlen
An aging photographer rents a rural cottage and discovers sparks of creativity and desire.
- Toxic by Rachel Van Dyken
The truth would put the lives of Gabe and Saylor at risk; Book 2 in the Ruin series.
- Deadly dozen by Diane Capri and others
A collection of 12 mystery thrillers.
- Bone deep by Randy Wayne White
Doc Ford and his friend Tomlinson search for stolen Indian relics.