Catalog

Search our Catalog
4 replies [Last post]
neko
Contributor
neko's picture

holy crap my login still works!!!
holy hell guys, what has happened to the animanga web site?
i fall off the face of the earth and this what happens?
jk, but still i was kinda looking forward to seeing all the activity ive missed. at least the actual meetings are alive and well.
oh how i miss everyone.
you to nerd-kun! i miss you a lot too!
anywho, we need to get these forums party-ing again!
sooooo
WHERE THE HELL IS EVERYONE?! T^T
and why did the forums have to change so much? they were much better the way they were.
how are the meetings going? able to keep everyone controlled nerd-kun? showing good animes, having a good time, eating lots of pocky? ahh, thats the life ^_^

Librarian Hokage
Administrator
Librarian Hokage's picture

HI Neko. It's true that our forum has not been as successful as we hoped; the meetings, comparatvely, are doing much better. We usually have about 25-30 people a month at those. We are looking at maybe changing up the look of this forum some to see if we can get more draw. So, the best I can tell you right now is to stay tuned, and give us your feedback, of course.

neko
Contributor
neko's picture

heh ill try my best to assist from afar. ;3
for starters where did all of those really cool smilies i over used go? they were hella awesome.
second, why dont we have our own web address anymore? its so much easier typing in aninmanga.com than having to find the library site, then find this one, and the logic needs to be more obvious o.O
but yeah it would be great to see this booming again <:3 at least id be able to participate in the forums.
wow, you might have to find a bigger room soon ;3
heh thats good to hear. i saw some of cosplay pics, they are awesome XD oooooh you know what would be so cool? im not exactly sure how you would do this but if you could get some sort of relative background next time there is a little cosplay contest. of course that means people would probably have to be from the same anime or something...i dunno, just a thought.
so have you missed me nerd-kun? hm?! have ya, have ya?!!? Laughing out loud

Librarian Hokage
Administrator
Librarian Hokage's picture

Hey Neko, we 've got the smileys now. See my post in the forum suggestions area-
Your other idea for a themed cosplay is a good one. I'll have to think about that.

neko
Contributor
neko's picture

yay smilies i can overuse!
thumbs up
and glad you like the idea nerd-kun X3 shy
but you didnt anwer my last question~! bingo
do ya miss me? who me? come on you know you do~! like a lot