Catalog

Search our Catalog

Me, Myself, and I!

1 reply [Last post]
sunflowergrl13
Participant
sunflowergrl13's picture

My name is Arshi Siddiqui and I go to school at East Middle School. I am going to 8th grade in the fall and I am 13 years old. I love the computer; I think I'm addicted Smile. I am the eldest in the family and I have 4 younger sibs. I like to write, but I don't write well, in my opinion. If you get to know me really well, I am funny and get hyper easily. I like to make bracelets, and you noticed my duct tape one. I like math and I understand things really easily. My favorite book series is Harry Potter and I *CANNOT* wait for the 6th movie to come out! That's all I have to say so, see you @ the next CW class! Keep twittering!

lifecloud
Participant
lifecloud's picture

Hi, Arshi! Good to meet you! I'm glad you've joined our class and (as I see you are the mystery person on twitter ) I hope you'll feel free to contact me if you need help with any future writing you might do.

You've written a nice introduction here. It's very concise, to the point, and informative. Since you are a Harry Potter AND a computer fan, I hope you'll consider combining these two loves into a cool story at some point. And since you mention that you're a "computer addict" you might consider printing some daily email to tape into a journal (a regular hard-bound book journal) as I've taken to doing in recent years. This allows you to review your writing progress and become your own critic. I think over time you'll change your mind about believing you aren't a very good writer. One day maybe we can discuss what "writing well" means to you anyway.

And you get a virtual gold star for responding to another forum post! You are the only one who has figured out that this is what forums are all about! I'm pleased to see this and I hope everyone will take the opportunity to get to know their fellow class members this way.

See you on Saturday!
Linda