Catalog

Search our Catalog

June '09 Meeting Feedback

5 replies [Last post]
Librarian Hokage
Administrator
Librarian Hokage's picture

If you would like to talk about last meeting this is the spot! Feedback is always welcome -both the good and the bad. Thank you to everyone who came! I meant to mention the forum at the meeting but with so much going on I got a little side tracked. We'll see if there are people who came who notice this thread; hmm....I'll have to remember to talk about it next meeting.

Bunny Maestro
Participant

I have an idea....(:

Perhaps in the future, like how we had the sort of karoake thing? I couldn't help but notice that in the back of the room, there's like a piano? Perhaps those of us who could play instruments could play for everyone and if they could learn the instrumentals, others could sing along?

I know for sure that I can play the piano and learning Servant of Evil that DeiDei and Sai-chan could for sure sing to :3

Genten
Contributor
Genten's picture

I can't play the piano, but I think it would be agood idea. But what if we don't know the song you're playing?

Bunny Maestro
Participant

I can bring in the piano sheet music if it helps Smile

And we can find the song/lyrics on Youtube/Gendou/etc. or something and follow along n-n

Librarian Hokage
Administrator
Librarian Hokage's picture

ha! I'll look into the piano. We did get a new mic so karaoke should be a little better.

Bunny Maestro
Participant

The piano? Any luck/progress in that? C: