Catalog

Search our Catalog
10 replies [Last post]
Librarian Hokage
Administrator
Librarian Hokage's picture

O.k. So I can't believe I'm going to ask this question...This is totally not what Naruto is about...but are there any couples you are rooting for in Naruto to end up together? I know there are some of you who think about nothing else. Come on; admit it. Tongue

Water Fall
Participant

I'd really like to see what the aftermath of the Sakura/Sasuke pairing ends up to be. Kishimoto is notorious for dragging stuff on, and I hope he resolves some things for good...

There are some really crack-y pairings that circulate with Naruto too /barf/ I guess it's that way with all big series xD

JDeko
Contributor
JDeko's picture

i'm rooting so hard for Sasuke x Karin, if that did actually become a dogma pairing i'd flip out SO HARD!

blindhyuuga
Participant
blindhyuuga's picture

I'm going all out on the following...

NaruHina
SasuIno
GaaSaku
SuiKar
NejiTen

JDeko
Contributor
JDeko's picture

i'll admit i liked Sasuke x Ino before Karin came along, she does the whole "love = rape," thing a lot better.

lawren
Participant

that's disgusting you sicko. watch what you type!

JDeko
Contributor
JDeko's picture

um. i meant "rape" in the joking "tackle-glomp" sense, not the brutal victimizing sense. this would be the first time i've ever had phrasing interpreted as offensive so i'm sorry for any misconceptions my choice of words may have caused.

lawren
Participant

hm ok... I've never heard of that definition before...plus glomp sounds like a made up word. just be appropriate since anyone (little kids, who knows?) can view what you say. thanx

JDeko
Contributor
JDeko's picture

sorry, i didn't know anyone could accidentally stumble across this page that isn't an anime fan-person, i think most of my fellow otaku understand what i meant.

Genten
Contributor
Genten's picture

Glomp is a anime fandom word used to describe a tackle-hug. Even if you misunderstood, lawren, there wasn't any need to attack him like that.

As for pairings I'd like to see, probably Naruto x Hinata. I want Sakura to end up with Rock Lee, for some reason.

Samyueru
Participant

naruhina is who im rooting for. i also kinda agree with that sakura rock lee pairing