September 18, 2020 | goldenl
The library has begun the next stage of our phased reopening, limited in-person browsing, as of October 1, 2020. Study space and meeting rooms are not yet open. We are excited to welcome you back in to the library. Browsing hours are Monday-Thursday, 10:00 AM-7:00 PM; Friday-Saturday, 10:00 AM-5:00 PM; Sunday, 1:00-5:00 PM.
Here's What to Expect From Us:
- Our usual friendly, helpful service from staff, delivered from 6 feet away.
- Protective plexi screens at service points.
- Staff wearing masks, or masks and shields, at all times.
- A building that is deep cleaned and sanitized each night, and high-touch areas like keyboards, mice, and door handles wiped throughout the day.
- Hand sanitizer for your use.
- Markings to help you stay a safe distance from others.
- An updated HVAC system with new MERV-14 filters and an increased fresh air mix.
- We will be patient and kind as we all adjust to our new situation.
Here's What We Expect From You:
- You won't come if you don't feel well.
- You will wear a solid mask covering your nose and mouth at all times.
- You won't linger; quickly gather your items and exit the building.
- You will observe all of our Pandemic Reopening Policy and procedures.
- You will maintain 6 feet of distance from others.
- You will comply with staff directions and stay out of cordoned-off areas.
- You won't bring food or drink.
- You will be patient and kind as we all adjust to our new situation.
We are very happy to welcome you back to our building. Your cooperation with our policies and staff will help us continue to provide and expand in-person services.