June 1, 2021 | hathawaym
Read The Wall Street Journal from anywhere with your Canton Public Library card!
Enjoy digital access to U.S. and international print content; the WSJ Magazine; profiles, financials, research and ratings of thousands of companies; and U.S., Asia, Europe, India, China, and Japan editions.
1. Click on this link.
2. Enter your Canton Public Library card number and PIN.
3. Follow the link on the page.
4. Create a Wall Street Journal account*; if you already have one, click “Sign in”.
5. After signing in you will have unlimited access to the Wall Street Journal online for 3 days.
6. After your three days is up, click on the link above in step 1 and sign in again with your Wall Street Journal account. (We recommend bookmarking this page!)
Sharing login info with unauthorized users is a violation of our terms and agreement for both newspapers, and could result in cancellation of services.