May 17, 2021 | Patton
Culinary Library Programs
Venture through the world of food with these free e-resources:
- AtoZ World Food - A comprehensive guide to food culture, national cuisines and ingredients from around the globe; with the option to save recipes in an interactive digital cookbook.
- Cloudlibrary - Checkout digital cookbooks on your phone, tablet, or PC.
- hoopla - Borrow digital cookbooks or watch episodes of The Great British Baking Show, Great Courses, and other food-related programming.
- Kanopy - Watch feature films, documentaries, and Great Courses on all things food.
- Libby/Overdrive - Checkout digital cookbooks on your phone, tablet, or PC.