December 2, 2020 | melissa c
The season undoubtedly looks different this year, but the Canton Public Library is here to ensure that your family stays safe at home for the holidays! CPL Librarians have compiled some of the best library resources for you to enjoy while cozied up with your loved ones.
Use your library card to stream movies and TV shows from the safety and comfort of your couch! Revisit old favorites and discover new ones with Hoopla and Kanopy. Below you'll find a small sample of what is available.
How to watch: download the apps from your app store to watch on a TV, smartphone, or tablet, or watch through your browser on a laptop or desktop computer.
Hoopla (20 checkouts per month)
- Flicks the whole family will enjoy, including Ernest & Celestine and Furry Vengeance
- Action-packed films sure to add excitement to your days, including Dead Presidents, The Double, and Youth Librarian favorite This is Not My Hat
- Tearjerkers for catharsis, including Mr. Rogers: It's You I Like and A Street Cat Named Bob
- Laughs for days, with comedies including Hunt for the Wilderpeople and What We Do in the Shadows
- Romantic seasonal flicks with just the right amount of cheesiness
- Seventeen Nicolas Cage movies
- Films Certified Fresh on Rotten Tomatoes
- Oscar Winners and Nominees