How to put a book (or other material) on hold
1. Search the catalog for the title you want to place on hold
2. Click Request on the left of the item you are interested in
3. Log in with your name and library card barcode number
4. You will receive a notification when your item is available for pickup.
5. If the library is open, head to the holds shelf at CPL and find your book marked with your last name.
6. Check out the book as you normally would.
Note: For making an appointment to pick up holds, refer to Holds Pickup By Appointment