December 5, 2018 | daviscrl
Experience To Go Kits are created to help you pursue your best life and try something new. The Seven Days of Sunshine Kit includes a light therapy lamp, sunny thoughts and a book about bringing more joy into life. All designed to bring a little sunshine into your week. Come on in and take one home!
If you can't make it in to the library for a kit, we have some suggestions to fight those winter blues and illuminate your winter with positivity:
- Stream some happy music, like Sing Happy by Audra McDonald on hoopla.
- Read an e-book that chases away the winter blues on OverDrive:
- The Little Book of Hygge by Meik Wiking (on e-audiobook)
- Winter blues: everything you need to know to beat seasonal affective disorder by Norman Rosenthal
- Have a sunny day out even on the gloomiest winter day in the conservatory at Matthaei Botanical Gardens or at The Anna Scripps Whitcomb Conservatory.