September 4, 2019 | stoloffh
- A map of haunted places in Canton to visit
- A series of local ghost stories to read as you travel around town
- Both a pendulum and talking card to communicate to local ghosts at these locations.
- Instructions for gravestone rubbing for those interested in adding a crafting element to their experience.
- and finally, a copy of the book Michigan's Haunted Legends and Lore by Kristy Robinett to be read at home or on the move.
Can't make it in to check out the kit or want some more spook for your fall season? Try one of the reading suggestions below.