October 30, 2020 | daviscrl
In addition to the in-library hold shelf and holds pickup, we provide an option for pre-checked out items to be picked up in the front parking lot from your car. This service is available by appointment only.
To use the curbside service:
- Put your items on hold.
- We will notify you via e-mail or text when your items are ready.
- The notification has a link to a scheduling system. Sign up online and schedule a pickup time.
- At your scheduled time, utilize one of the designated curbside parking spaces and call 734-397-0999 option 8 to notify us of your arrival.
While you wait for you materials to be brought out, please open your trunk or rear window. Our staff member will place the materials inside an open window, or in your trunk and then close it.
- If additional holds are ready at the time of your scheduled appointment, they will be added to your order.
- Return items, payments and account issues cannot be handled at curbside. Please put returns in the outdoor slot and call 734-397-0999 or email email@example.com with any questions or concerns.
Remember, we are also open 24/7 at www.cantonpl.org/emedia for you to download books, movies, music and more.