Greg Bodker’s beautiful photography will help you learn more about birds as he demonstrate the joys of birding you can have both in your backyard and in our area. Novice and aspiring birders will especially benefit from the program. Topics include:
Discuss the excitement and enjoyment of birdwatching
Differences between birdwatching and birding
- How to attract more birds to your backyard
- Backyard birds, types of seed, feeders and their care
How birding beyond the backyard leads to many enriching experiences
- Places to go birding in our area
- The excitement of a bird chase
- Stories from the field while birding
This program will take place via Zoom. Zoom links will be sent out 24 hours prior to the start of the program.
There are no upcoming sessions available.