The Baby Drive-In is coming to you as a grab-and-go kit this year!
All you'll need to have on hand at home is a cardboard box and some glue (or tape). The Baby Drive-In Kit supplies the rest needed to decorate and transform your box into a kid-friendly car. For a tutorial on this, check out this video created by Miss Marianne.
Each kit will contain:
- a large sheet of paper to cover your box
- cutout circles for wheels and headlights
- a paper plate for a steering wheel
- a packet of microwave popcorn - for the grownups!
- a list of suggested titles for viewing via Hoopla Digital*
Registration for kits will take place for children 0-2 years old from July 29 thru August 12, while supplies last. Once you've registered to reserve your kit, you will receive an email with instructions on how to pick up your kit at the library.
*CPL Library card required in order to use Hoopla Digital
There are no upcoming sessions available.