The Chairperson, Michelle Farell, called the meeting to order at 7:31 PM.
Present: Nancy Eggenberger, Michelle Farell, Jane Pandit, Don Turner, Amy Watts
Absent: Jasmine Lee
Also Present: E. Davis, K. Gladden
- CALL TO AUDIENCE (L. Golden, D. McHugh, M. Nicholson, R. Noble, N. Szczepanski) – None
- APPROVAL OF AGENDA
The agenda was approved by unanimous consent.
- APPROVAL OF GENERAL MEETING MINUTES
The minutes were approved by unanimous consent.
- COMMUNICATIONS — Community Relations provided a public relations packet which included letters from Achieve Charter Academy students.
- DIRECTORS REPORT — The library is 92% of the way through 2018 as of 11/30. Some income items are over 100% and will be addressed in the 4th Quarter Budget Amendment. Overdue fines are lower than expected, most likely due to improved notification of material due dates (such as text messaging from ShoutBomb). Some expenditure items are below 92% spent and the unused funds will be reallocated in the 4th Quarter Budget Amendment to offset the Fund Balance transfer. Capital Outlay and Insurance have fallen in line.
- TRUSTEE COMMENTS — None
- COMMITTEE REPORTS — None
- OLD BUSINESS
Nomination and Election of 2019 Board Officers — D. Turner moved and M. Farell supported a motion to elect the slate of officers discussed at the November meeting: Chair Amy Watts; Vice Chair Nancy Eggenberger; and Secretary/Treasurer Jane Pandit.
The motion passed unanimously 18/12-18-1.
The motion passed unanimously 18/12-18-2.
- NEW BUSINESS
- 4th Quarter Budget Amendment — N. Eggenberger moved and A. Watts supported a motion to approve the 4th Quarter Budget Amendment as proposed.
- Approve Fund Balance Transfer — N. Eggenberger moved and A. Watts supported a motion to approve the Fund Balance transfer for Capital Projects as proposed, not to exceed $799,639.
The motion passed unanimously 18/12-18-3.
- CALL TO AUDIENCE – None
The meeting was adjourned at 7:47 PM.