- Become a member (before December 31 for a Michigan tax credit)
- Donate used books to Secondhand Prose [call (734) 397-0999 x1031 for details]
- Buy books for the booklovers on your list (great bargains on great books)
- Volunteer for the book crew (email firstname.lastname@example.org)
This information portal is all about Detroit and its surrounding communities. Local news items, jobs, special reports and obituaries are also included.
- Monday, December 21, 11:00AM-2:00PM: All Ages Videogaming (Mariokart, Wii Sport and more)
- Tuesday, December 22, 10:00AM-Noon: Create-a-Craft
- Tuesday, December 22, 2:00-4:00PM: Board Game Fun (YuGiOh, LEGOS, Chess and more)
- Wednesday, December 23, 1:00-1:45PM: Fun with Ronald McDonald (Visit the Happy Meal Exhibit and see Ronald's fun magic show!)
- You must be in third through twelfth grade
- If you are under 12, your parent must remain in the library
- You must bring the assignment, textbooks, calculators, and any other materials you need
Monday from 6:00-8:00PM at the Plymouth District Library in the Teen Zone
Tuesday from 6:00-8:00PM at the Canton Public Library by the Teen Reference Desk
Wednesday from 6:00-8:00PM at the Plymouth District Library in the Teen Zone
Thursday from 6:00-8:00PM at the Canton Public Library by the Teen Reference Desk
*Tutors will not be here during the holiday break, they need a break too!
Alpert has filled this book with gorgeous garments that are elegant in their simplicity. She uses a wide variety of types of yarn for a beautiful range of textures and effects. All of the patterns are inspired by natural elements, from a flickering flame to ripened wheat to a hazy moon. The book is also put together expertly, with close-up photos that truly show off the beauty of each piece.
During the Christmas season, lots of people get so busy and stressed with everything that has to be done. Just a few minutes with a funny Christmas book, can really be a great break. The Christmas scrapbook: a harmony story by Philip Gulley can make you laugh out loud, which is always good. It will get you in shape for doing your ho, ho, ho's during the Christmas season.