This contest is open to students in Kindergarten through 12th grade. Good luck!
- Steer clear of anyone who won't discuss fees in advance
- Avoid big talkers
- Check credentials
- Don't be afraid to ask for references
- Look for stability
For more information visit irs.gov.
Canton residents can register for the ACT Prep Class with Sylvan Learning Center on February 15th with a valid Canton Public Library card. Seats are still available so don't wait to sign up!
Cracking the ACT by Geoff Martz, Kim Magloire, and Theodore Silver
[Photo courtesy of flickr user smemon87]
January 27 at 7:00PM in the Community Room. No registration needed.
- Wednesday, January 19 — Legal and Tax Aspects of Starting a Small Business: with attorney Ken Bloom of Bloom Asset Management
- Wednesday, January 26 — Social Media I: an introduction to all avenues of social media strategy for beginners
- Thursday, February 10 — Social Media II: the nuts and bolts of social media for your business — how to open an account, post pictures and use varied apps
- Wednesday, February 16 — Business School Part II: the professionals from SCORE will help you start or grow your business
At this conversational forum, the Canton Community Foundation representative will discuss and answer questions about estate planning, estate taxes and charitable gift annuities. This is an informational forum without sales pitches or solicitations. If you this the last time, the information is timely and targeted to our Canton audience for peace of mind and a well-lived future. Please join us on January 20 at 7:00PM in the Community Room.