This contest is open to students in Kindergarten through 12th grade. Good luck!
- Steer clear of anyone who won't discuss fees in advance
- Avoid big talkers
- Check credentials
- Don't be afraid to ask for references
- Look for stability
For more information visit irs.gov.
Canton residents can register for the ACT Prep Class with Sylvan Learning Center on February 15th with a valid Canton Public Library card. Seats are still available so don't wait to sign up!
Cracking the ACT by Geoff Martz, Kim Magloire, and Theodore Silver
[Photo courtesy of flickr user smemon87]
January 27 at 7:00PM in the Community Room. No registration needed.
- Wednesday, January 19 — Legal and Tax Aspects of Starting a Small Business: with attorney Ken Bloom of Bloom Asset Management
- Wednesday, January 26 — Social Media I: an introduction to all avenues of social media strategy for beginners
- Thursday, February 10 — Social Media II: the nuts and bolts of social media for your business — how to open an account, post pictures and use varied apps
- Wednesday, February 16 — Business School Part II: the professionals from SCORE will help you start or grow your business