This class has been canceled.
Learn to create a spreadsheet and manage a list with Microsoft Excel 2007. Prerequisite: Mouse and keyboarding skills. Join us
- Franchising 101 — Tuesday, September 18, 7:00-8:30 PM — with franchise owner George Lytle
- Beginning Business With SCORE — Thursday, September 20, 12:00-1:00 PM
- WordPress to Webpage — Tuesday, September 25, 12:00-1:00 PM — advertise with a free website
- Tweeting for Business Success — Thursday, September 27, 12:00-1:00 PM — with Mike McClure, president of Social Media Club Detroit and Executive Creative Director at The Yaffe Group
Date: Friday, May 18th from 11:30 AM-1:00 PM in the Internet Lab
Online registration now open. Attendees should already be familiar with keyboard and mouse.
God's jury: the Inquisition and the making of the modern world by Cullen Murphy
The complete history of American film criticism by Jerry Roberts
If you have an idea for a new product or business or need help developing your idea, tour TechTown's facilities, learn how they can help you, or chat with TechTown's entrepenuer of the month at their this monthly open house.
Then Again by Diane Keaton
1861: the Civil War Awakening by Adam Goodheart
Fred Meijer, the long-time chairman of the Meijer Corporation, reportedly has died of a brain hemorrhage. A statement released by a Meijer representative reads, "Fred Meijer, Chairman Emeritus of Meijer Corp., passed away Friday evening, November 25, 2011 at the Spectrum Health Systems in Grand Rapids, Michigan after suffering a stroke in his home in the early morning hours."
Salvage the bones: a novel by Jesmyn Ward
The swerve: how the world became modern by Stephen Greenblatt
Inside out & back again by Thanhha Lai
- Tours of the facilities
- A Chat with the entrepreneur of the month
- Discussions with staff about how we support entrepreneurs
But will the planet notice?: how smart economics can save the world by Gernot Wagner
The unexpected patriot: how an ordinary American mother is bringing terrorists to justice by Shannen Rossmiller; with Sue Carswell