And we'll be getting more Korean books in the Fall!
- Mēṟkattik kompu māṭukaḷ by Na. Muttucāmi
- Patiṉeṭṭām nūṟṟāṇṭiṉ maḻai by Es. Rāmakiruṣṇaṉ
- Toppuḷkoṭi by Te. Nittiyakīrtti
Fiction titles include:
- A li by Bi Shumin
- Lang Xianping shuo shui zai zheng jiu Zhongguo jing ji by Lang Xianping
- Wa by Mo Yan
- Wo zhong jiu shi ai ni de by Zhang Xiaoxian
Visit CPL's home page to learn Spanish, French, Italian, Russian, Portuguese (Brazilian), Japanese, German, Greek, Chinese (Mandarin), ESL Spanish, and more. First time users will be asked to create a username and password for the system to keep track of the progress. Remote access is for Canton Library cardholders only.
- Sambhramācyā lāṭā by Ratnākara Matakarī
- Prādhyāpaka vāīkarāñcī kathā : jhapāṭalelyā eka vāstūcī bhayakathā by Nārāyaṇa Dhārapa
- Kālindī by Jagannātha Kuṇṭe
- Głowa Minotaura by Marek Krajewski
- Dziewice, do boju! by Monika Szwaja
- Czarna wdowa atakuje by Irena Matuszkiewicz.
Come on in and check them out.
Almost two dozen Tamil books are being put on the shelf this afternoon. Fiction titles include: Eṉṉuyirāy nīyirukka- by Ār. Makēsvari and Oṟṟaiyaṭip pātai by Kaṇṇaṉ Kiruṣṇaṉ. Nonfiction titles include: Kāṣmīr by Cantiraṉ and Jōtiṭam piṟanta katai by Vē. Laṭcumaṇaṉ. And there will be more coming soon!