- A li by Bi Shumin
- Lang Xianping shuo shui zai zheng jiu Zhongguo jing ji by Lang Xianping
- Wa by Mo Yan
- Wo zhong jiu shi ai ni de by Zhang Xiaoxian
Visit CPL's home page to learn Spanish, French, Italian, Russian, Portuguese (Brazilian), Japanese, German, Greek, Chinese (Mandarin), ESL Spanish, and more. First time users will be asked to create a username and password for the system to keep track of the progress. Remote access is for Canton Library cardholders only.
- Sambhramācyā lāṭā by Ratnākara Matakarī
- Prādhyāpaka vāīkarāñcī kathā : jhapāṭalelyā eka vāstūcī bhayakathā by Nārāyaṇa Dhārapa
- Kālindī by Jagannātha Kuṇṭe
- Głowa Minotaura by Marek Krajewski
- Dziewice, do boju! by Monika Szwaja
- Czarna wdowa atakuje by Irena Matuszkiewicz.
Come on in and check them out.
Almost two dozen Tamil books are being put on the shelf this afternoon. Fiction titles include: Eṉṉuyirāy nīyirukka- by Ār. Makēsvari and Oṟṟaiyaṭip pātai by Kaṇṇaṉ Kiruṣṇaṉ. Nonfiction titles include: Kāṣmīr by Cantiraṉ and Jōtiṭam piṟanta katai by Vē. Laṭcumaṇaṉ. And there will be more coming soon!
The new International Language books are coming in almost too fast to blog! Fiction, cookbooks, biographies and so much more can be found on the shelf, or by searching online.
Today we are putting some new Korean language books on the shelf. Ne ka irŏbŏrin kŏt ŭl kiŏk hara : Sichʻillia esŏ on pʻyŏnji = memory lost by Kim Yŏng-ha chiŭm and Nŏ to ttŏna pomyŏn na rŭl alkŏya : 230 days of diary in America by KIm Tong-yŏng chiŭm are just two of the titles you may want to come in and check out.