June 21st is the beginning of summer. Get out the Bar-B-Que grill and try some of Pat and Gina Neely's flavorful grilled dishes. Down home with the Neely's, a southern cookbook has everything from how to soak woodchips for grilling, to the Neely's signature spice rubs as well as their southern recipes with a kick, and If that's not enough to satisfy you, the Husband and Wife team host their own cooking show Down home with the Neely's on the Food Network channel which airs Saturday's @11:00 a.m.
Do you enjoy reading books by Christian authors such as Ted Dekker, Catherine Palmer, and Beverly Lewis? Are you always looking for new authors? If so, take a peek at the following list we created at the request of another CPL patron.
Don't judge a book by it's cover' we're told, but what about it's title? 5 bestselling novels with titles that intrigued me enough to check them out:.
- Hangman Blind by Cassandra Clark
- Posed for Murder by Meredith Cole
- Dust and Shadow: An Account of the Ripper Killings by Dr. John H. Watson by Lyndsay Faye
- Starvation Lake by Bryan Gruley
- Dog on It: A Chet and Bernie Mystery by Spencer Quinn.