Eleventh hour : an FBI thriller by Catherine Coulter
Monkeewrench by P.J. Tracy
The shadow side by Linda Castillo
A perfect evil by Alex Kava
The body in the bouillon by Katherine Hall Page
Chocolate chip cookie mystery by Joanne Fluke
West with the night by Beryl Markham
The Swedish film version of The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo, Stieg Larsson’s phenomenon of a debut thriller, is set to open in U.S. theaters on March 19. Yes, it’s a subtitled flick.
- The Missing by Tim Gautreaux (Random House - Alfred A.
- Autumn Lover by Elizabeth Lowell Set in the Western U.S. after the Civil War
- Outlander by Diana Gabaldon Time travel from 1945 to 1743 Scotland
- A Rogue of My Own by Johanna Lindsey Set in Queen Victoria's Court
- Simply Unforgettable by Mary Balogh A Regency romance
- Don't Look Back by Amanda Quick Romantic suspense in Regency London
- The Moon Looked Down by Dorothy Garlock Set in a small Illinois town during WWII
All the Living by C.E. Morgan. Aloma moves to her boyfriend Orren's Kentucky farm when his family dies in a car accident. And as a bereaved Orren withdraws, Aloma's chances of becoming a concert pianist diminish. Read by Julia Gibson
Closing Time: a Memoir by Joe Queenan. Queenan's deeply funny and affecting memoir about his great escape from a childhood of poverty in a Philadelphia housing project in the early 1960s. Read by Johnny Heller
Learn more about Secondhand Prose and the Friends of the Library.