Exhale [videodisc]: Core Fusion 30 day sculpt by produced and directed by Ernie Schultz
Tae Bo express [videodisc] by directed by Darren Capik
Great buns and thighs step workout [videodisc] by Kathy Smith
- A rare disorder characterized by inflammation of the muscles and the skin
- Its cause is unknown but it may result from either a viral infection or autoimmune reaction
- Occurs in all ages but most common among middle-age adults and school-age children
- Women are most frequently affected
- Actor Laurence Olivier suffered from this disease in 1974 and nearly died
Active kids by Kathryn Smithyman & Bobbie Kalman ; photographs by Marc Crabtree
Be healthy! it's a girl thing: food fitness and feeling great by Mavis Jukes, Lilian Cheung
Exercising for good health by Shirley W.
Selected and reviewed by Library Journal contributors, here is their list of the best health books of the year:
The mommy docs' ultimate guide to pregnancy and birth by Yvonne Bohn [et al.]
The diabetes manifesto: take charge of your life by Lynn Crowe, Julie Stachowiak
The buena salud guide for a healthy heart by Jane L. Delgado; foreword by John C. Lewin
For natural alternatives to pet care, read Pets and the Planet by Carol Frischmann.