The Baby Nook is an area in the library dedicated to caregivers with babies up to 18 months. The purpose of the Baby Nook is to:
- Develop literacy skills through relationships with parents/caregivers
- Inspire children to explore and learn through self-discovery
- Encourage sensory development
- Strengthen fine motor development
- Add another area of fun to the library!
During the week of March 9 - 13, visit Share a Story, Shape a Future. Each day, a different blog will feature links to posts on a variety of topics related to children and literacy. So far the list of events (which will be updated with more new stuff) looks pretty awesome!