- 252 thought that the patron should be able to pick a color from our 3 options
- 223 favored the blue card
- 217 liked the orange card
- 148 preferred the turquoise card
- 40 wanted to keep the old card design
We have a limited number of the previous design still available. There is a $1 charge to switch to the new card or replace a lost card if you choose the new design. Remember, your barcode number will change! There is not a charge for a new patron to get a card.
Boy! I can’t wait for March to get here. Why? Because March is Reading Month! And Reading Month means First Grade Round Up! This is the 18th year the Children’s Tween and Teen Services Librarians will host first grade classes from local schools. And I haven’t missed one yet! Kids get a tour of the library and meet my Giraffe friends Caribou and Rafiki. Then they make a craft and see a really funny puppet show. The best part of First Grade Round Up is that each First Grader gets a library card and checks out a book that day