Shelving A/V & Wrapping Hold Items - Thursdays from 6:00-8:00 PM (volunteer must be able to push a loaded cart, lift heavy items and stand on a footstool to re-shelve items)
Teen Computer Assistant - weeknights 6:00-8:00 PM (Teens aged 14-18 are needed to assist patrons with computer- and Internet-related questions or problems. In addition to computer software and Internet skills, qualifying applicants will be friendly and approachable, at ease and eager to work with patrons of all ages and levels of ability.
Please submit your application before 6:00 PM on Sunday, September 8.
- Water plants, bi-monthly — Green thumbs preferred, although not required
- Maintain supply of romance novels in spinners — Some bodice-ripper experience would be helpful
- Help clean grounds around building — Good exercise for the young and sedentary
- Identify damaged materials — Warning: Exposure to our collections may result in checkout overdose, as you see hundreds of books you never knew we had, but must read now!
- Scan & archive media clips — Your chance to be a part of library history
Anyone available for these positions should contact: Kathie Gladden via phone (734) 397-0999 ext 1071 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Otherwise, please fill out our Volunteer Application form and return it to the Reception Desk. We will contact you about orientation as soon as your application is processed.