[Paper Airplanes by Stuck in Costoms is licensed under CC BY-SA 2.0]
I am scared to go in the elevator, today I conquered the fear by using the elevator to go to the 8th floor !!
Melvin might? by written by Jon Scieszka ; characters and environments developed by the Design Garage: David Shannon, Loren Long, David Gordon — Melvin conquers his fear of Roaring, Soaring and Splashing in order to save Rita. Some great sound effects in this one!
From evil masterminds to enthusiastic minions, wicked plots and the ordinary people who fight against them, conquer one of these reads this summer.
Cold cereal by Adam Rex
Despicable me [videodisc] by Universal Pictures presents a Chris Meledandri production
Whales on stilts by M.T. Anderson; illustrations by Kurt Cyrus
Conquer the crash: you can survive and prosper in a deflationary depression by Robert R. Prechter, Jr
From a challenge at work to your personal quirk, everyone has a goal to achieve to better their self or their life. Here are some books which address the issue of overcoming obstacles.
Places to Speak
- Canton Communicators Toastmasters club — Toastmasters is a great way to hone your speaking
- Speech classes at Wayne County Community College
- Spotlight Players — acting at the Village Theater
Books on Speaking
Speaking your way to success by Sheryl Lindsell-Roberts
- Walk for 30 minutes, 5x a week
- Quit drinking soda for (at least) one month
- Find and join a local martial arts group and attend at least 3 meetings