Registration begins December 23
Storytime session begins Tuesday, January 6, 10:00 AM
Come celebrate the winter season with us! Kids ages 4-8 with their grownups can join us Monday, December 22 from 7:00 to 8:00 PM for tons of winter fun. We'll read a story, make a wintery craft, play games, and enjoy a tasty snack. We look forward to seeing you there!
This program is sponsored by Target and the Friends of the Canton Public Library.
Registration begins October 27
Session begins Tuesday, November 11, 10:00 AM
Registration begins August 25.
Session begins Tuesday, September 16, 10:00 AM
This discussion will help participants build literacy skills, as well as their vocabulary and writing skills.
Program Date: September 20, 2:00 PM
Registration begins Tuesday, March 25
Session begins Tuesday, April 15, 10:00 AM.
Program Date: February 10, 7:00 PM
There are two separate Baby Storytime sessions, beginning Tuesday, September 10, 10:00 AM and Tuesday, September 10, 11:00 AM. Please register for one half-hour timeslot.
- Use your own LEGO, Duplo, Megablocks or other LEGO compatible plastic brick.
- Entries must be your own creation, not a LEGO designed kit, project found online/in a book or magazine.
- Your creation must fit on one 10" by 10" LEGO baseplate. Your completed project may be no taller than 2 feet tall.
- Participants must register to ensure a space for display. One entry per registrant.
- Entries may be submitted by a team of up to 3 builders. Team entries should be registered under the name of the oldest participant. They will be judged in that age division. If you choose to submit a project as a team you will not be able to also submit an individual creation.
- Please provide a sign/label with your first name and age, the title of your project, and a short description highlighting what makes your "Dream Home" special. This will help voters make their decisions.
- Participants can begin to drop off projects on Monday, September 23rd at 9:00AM.