Join us for a lively, fun session of Zumba on Saturday, July 19 at 10:00 AM.
- A rare disorder characterized by inflammation of the muscles and the skin
- Its cause is unknown but it may result from either a viral infection or autoimmune reaction
- Occurs in all ages but most common among middle-age adults and school-age children
- Women are most frequently affected
- Actor Laurence Olivier suffered from this disease in 1974 and nearly died
Active kids by Kathryn Smithyman & Bobbie Kalman ; photographs by Marc Crabtree
Be healthy! it's a girl thing: food fitness and feeling great by Mavis Jukes, Lilian Cheung
Exercising for good health by Shirley W.
The future of food [videodisc] by Lily Films; directed and produced by Deborah Koons Garcia
American pandemic: the lost worlds of the 1918 influenza epidemic by Nancy K. Bristow
Bloom: a memoir by Kelle Hampton
Bombshell: explosive medical secrets that will redefine aging by Suzanne Somers