Connect Your Summer
- July 12, 10:00-11:15 AM, iLab
- July 19, 10:00-11:15 AM, iLab
- August 9, 10:00-11:15 AM, iLab
- August 16, 10:00-11:15 AM, iLab
[Onigiris Charuca by doctor muerte is licensed under CC BY-NC-SA 2.0]
Let your creativity flow! On July 24th, from 2:00 - 3:00 PM, come in to listen to a story and try out different art techniques at our creation stations.
"It was a thrilling moment for an excavator, quite alone save his native staff of workmen, to suddenly find himself, after so many years of toilsome work, on the verge of what looked like a magnificent discovery - an untouched tomb." -Howard Carter, Egyptologist
Let's celebrate the 75th Anniversary of Batman! Come to our awesome
program on Wednesday, July 23 from 7:00 to 8:00 PM where we will celebrate all things Batman. We'll have a batty birthday snack, make a craft, and watch an episode of the Batman cartoon show. Costumes welcome! This program is open to kids ages 5-9 years old with a caregiver. Registration opens May 26, 2014.
Rain date for this program will be Thursday, July 31, 2014.
Join us for our Around the World Storytime and Craft Program on Thursday, June 26 from 10:00-11:00 AM. We will read some travel tales and do a fun craft. This program is open to children ages 0 to 5 years old and their caregiver. Registration begins on Monday, May 26.
[Globe by www.clipartbest.com is licensed under CC BY-SA 2.0]
This program is for new walkers up to 5 years old with their caregivers.
- Monday, June 23, 10:00-10:30 AM
- Monday, July 7, 7:00-7:30 PM
- Monday, July 21, 10:00-10:30 AM
- Monday, August 11, 10:00-10:30 AM
[Exoplanet HD 189733b Eclipses Parent Star (NASA Cahndra 07/29/13) by NASA's Marshal Space Flight Center is licensed under CC BY-SA 2.0]
Binky by Joe Shlabotnik (CC by 2.0)
Join us July 8, 3:00-5:00 PM to play on our insane 10ft x 10ft Scrabble board.
Marshmallow icosahedron, part I by Todd Stadler (CC by 2.0)
with Microsoft Excel 2010.
Registration required. Prerequisite: Mouse and keyboarding skills.
Join us on Friday, June 20 from 10 to 11:30 AM.
On July 26 from 10:00 AM-12:00 PM we are welcoming Sr. Leonor J Esnard, Principal of Adrian Dominican Montessori Teacher Education Institute (http://www.admtei.org/) for an informative session covering a variety of important topics including:
- Ages and stages of a child's brain development and early cognitive development
- Building concentration, confidence, coordination, independence and order
- Tenents of the MontessorI philosophy
- Using the Montessori philosophy at home to encourage positive brain development.
And much, much more.