- Current Canton Library cardholders 18 years and above are eligible to register for classes
- Go to Program Calendar to sign up for classes. An online tutorial is available to help guide you through the process
- Registration for class starts two weeks in advance of program date. Register online only
- Have your Canton Library card number ready when you log on to the computer to register
- You can use your Patron Record to review programs you are registered or waitlisted for and to cancel a registration. Please cancel registration at least 24 hours in advance to avoid a $5 fee
- All classes are free to Canton Library cardholders
- AdWords — Run search-based ads for your business and increase traffic to your products
- AdSense — Get paid to place ads for other businesses on your website
- Google Places — Claim you business's listing in Google search and maps
- Google Analytics — Detailed website statistics with minimal effort
- Google Merchant Center — Make your products appear in Google's shopping results
- Google Apps — Affordable, custom online productivity tools for your business
- Gmail — Free email with great productivity features
- Google Docs — Documents, Spreadsheets, Presentations, and more from any browser, collaborative, available anywhere, and free. Awesome
- Scan to email - get a file sent to your email address
- Scan to flash drive - plug in and go
Scan to Email
Scan to Flash Drive
The Tigers are back at Comerica Park for a six game home-stretch beginning with Friday's home opener against the Cleveland Indians. Michigan native and comedian Tim Allen will throw one of the first ceremonial pitches along with servicemen representing each branch of the military. Game time 1:05pm. Go Get'Em Tigers!!
Class description: Create a mail merge template and data source, perform letter, envelope and mailing label merges. Also create text for different size labels.
Registration opens March 9.
Description: Learn to be a savvy buyer on eBay. Class will cover how to register with eBay, search for an item, bid, submit payment, and leave feedback.
Date: November 16, 2011
Time: 6:30-8:30 p.m.
Online registration begins at 9 a.m. on November 2.
Class description: Acquire basic maintenance skills to keep your computer in good working order. Lecture and some Internet use.
Registration opens March 2.
Class description: Learn the latest tips and tricks in MS 2007 version to improve your productivity.
Registration opens on March 10.
Photo courtesy of AP Images
Discover how to use the ReferenceUSA database with its 14 million potential employers nationwide as a job searching tool! Session topics include how to put together your information in a resume, networking, researching for company information, and negotiating techniques. Register online, this class now open to residents and non-residents alike.
An introduction to basic word processing. Learn to create text, format, print and save in MS 2007 version. Prerequisite: Mouse and keyboardking skills.
Need a professional-looking resume? This class teaches you to use the resume templates in MS Word. Also explore popular employment websites. Prerequisite: MS Word I or equivalent
Learn to create text boxes, multiple columns, column breaks, and manipulate paragraphs to make a newsletter using Microsoft Word 2007. Prerequisite: MS Word I and equivalent.
Want to enhance your Excel productivity? Learn the latest tips and tricks in MS 2007 version. Prerequisite: Excel I or equivalent.
Jazz up your presentations by adding motion and sound in Microsoft Powerpoint 2007. Prerequisite: PowerPoint I.
March 21, 9:30-11:30 a.m.
Enhance a document by learning to add tables, headers and footers as well as symbols in MS 2007 version. Prerequisite: MS Word I or equivalent.
Learn to create multimedia presentations in MS 2007 version. Prerequisite: Mouse and Word skills.
Want to enhance your Excel productivity? Learn the latest tips and tricks in Microsoft Excel 2007. Prerequisite: Excel I or equivalent.
Learn to use data, graphics and charts, and how to customize toolbars in MS 2007 version. Prerequisite: Excel I or equivalent.
Learn to create multimedia presentations in Microsoft Powerpoint 2007. Prerequisite: Mouse and Word skills.