- Current Canton Library cardholders 18 years and above are eligible to register for classes
- Go to Program Calendar to sign up for classes. An online tutorial is available to help guide you through the process
- Registration for class starts two weeks in advance of program date. Register online only
- Have your Canton Library card number ready when you log on to the computer to register
- You can use your Patron Record to review programs you are registered or waitlisted for and to cancel a registration. Please cancel registration at least 24 hours in advance to avoid a $5 fee
- All classes are free to Canton Library cardholders
Date: Wednesday, June 12, 2013
Time: 10-11 AM
Learn to create a spreadsheet and manage a list with Microsoft Excel 2010.
Prerequisite: Mouse and keyboarding skills.
Join us on Thursday, August 15 from 6:30 to 8 PM.
Join us on Thursday, June 20 from 1 to 2:30 PM.
Registration is required for this class.
Prerequisite: Basic understanding of Publisher 2007.
Learn basic word processing skills including creating and formatting text, printing and saving. Prerequisite: Mouse and keyboarding skills. Join us Friday, May 17th from 10:00 to 11:30 AM.
Prerequisites: MS Word I or equivalent experience.
Join us on March 14, 2013 from 6:30-8:00 PM in the Internet Lab.
This 3-class series will be held on Wednesdays from 12-2pm from April 17th to May 1st. in the I-Lab. Patrons must attend all 3 classes. Registration is required.
Join us Friday, March 15 from 10:00 to 11:30 AM.