- Current Canton Library cardholders 18 years and above are eligible to register for classes
- Go to Program Calendar to sign up for classes. An online tutorial is available to help guide you through the process
- Registration for class starts two weeks in advance of program date. Register online only
- Have your Canton Library card number ready when you log on to the computer to register
- You can use your Patron Record to review programs you are registered or waitlisted for and to cancel a registration. Please cancel registration at least 24 hours in advance to avoid a $5 fee
- All classes are free to Canton Library cardholders
Learn basic word processing skills including creating and formatting text, printing and saving. Prerequisite: Mouse and keyboarding skills. Join us Friday, May 17th from 10:00 to 11:30 AM.
Prerequisites: MS Word I or equivalent experience.
Join us on March 14, 2013 from 6:30-8:00 PM in the Internet Lab.
This 3-class series will be held on Wednesdays from 12-2pm from April 17th to May 1st. in the I-Lab. Patrons must attend all 3 classes. Registration is required.
Join us Friday, March 15 from 10:00 to 11:30 AM.
Join us Thursday, March 28 from 6:00 to 8:30 PM.
Prerequisites: Mouse and Word skills. Join us on Saturday, February 16th from 10:00 to 11:30 AM in the Internet Lab.
Join us Wednesday, February 20th from 10:00 to 11:30 AM.
Learn to create a spreadsheet and manage a list with Microsoft Excel 2007. Prerequisite: Mouse and keyboarding skills. Join us Wednesday, February 20th from 10:00 to 11:30 AM.
Prerequisites: Basic Internet skills and either an email address or a Facebook or Twitter account (required for participation-attendees without these accounts will still be able to observe).
The Canton Public Library offers current bestsellers as well as older fiction and non-fiction titles in the Kindle format. Join us to find out how to borrow these free eBooks from the library and read them on your Kindle, or Kindle apps. Remember to bring your Amazon account information (account email and password) if you wish to try to download a title during or after class.
Date: January 16, 2013
Time: 10:00-11:30 AM