The Ultimate Candy Book: More than 700 Quick and Easy, Soft and Chewy, Hard and Crunchy Sweets and Treats by Bruce Weinstein — Celebrate National Fudge Day on June 16 and try one of the 700 recipes in Bruce Weinstein's cookbook. The story is in 1866 a female student at Vassar College adapted the English recipe, added chocolate, and began selling fudge for 40 cents a pound at Baltimore, MD confectioneries.
According to Dr. Wegienka, exposure to pets after that first year of growth has little impact on a child's proclivity towards pet allergies.
- They operate entirely in Michigan
- They are headquartered in Michigan with additional operations outside the state
- They are a Michigan-owned franchise or affiliate with some fees or revenue paid out of state
There are many approaches to seeking self-actualization; and the library is a great place to find self-help materials about them. If you're interested in realizing your full potential, your method of achieving that goal might include minimalism, and it will likely require time management:
- The Pomodoro Technique [Free eBook]
- Time Management for Creative People [Free eBook]
- 10 Time-Management Tips That Work by Entrepreneur
Getting things done: the art of stress-free productivity by David Allen