Dogs must be licensed and vaccinated, and entrance to the park is $25 annually for Canton residents or $50 per year for non-residents. There are separate sections of the park for small and large dogs.
A grand opening celebration is planned for later in the Summer. Find out even more about the park at the Canton Patch.
[Photo courtesy of Canton Patch]
- Fellow's Creek Municipal Golf Club — Golfer friendly golf course
- High Velocity Sports — Canton's Premier Sports and Recreation Venue
- Pheasant Run Golf Club — Community golf facility
- Pump it Up — Inflatable Party Zone
- Skatin Station II — Family Skating Center
- Summit on the Park — Summit on the Park has something for everyone!
- Zap Zone — Zap Zone is Michigan's premier spot for laser tag, glo golf, mini bowling, go carts and much more!
Since we have distributed our limit for passes this year, the 2012 Park and Read program at CPL is over.
The Michigan DNR Park and Read program allows library cardholders the ability to check out a one-day pass into any Michigan state park or recreation area in lieu of the $6 resident daily motor vehicle entrance permit. Many parks will also have a hammock available at no charge for Park and Read participants to borrow while on-site for the day so they can fully enjoy a great book in Michigan's great outdoors.
Park and Read passes are available for one week at a time and cannot be renewed.
Adjective: Knowing or using several languages.
Noun: A person who knows several languages.
Find Books, DVDs, and Periodicals in particular languages here at CPL on our Languages page. We also have multiple Language databases.
Selected Language Books
Ford Road Art Sculptures — Public Art on Ford Road
Belle Isle Public Art Exhibit — June 18-24 on Belle Isle
Pure Michigan's Art Galleries Listing — hundreds of galleries, fairs, and exhibits
Detroit Institute of Arts — A world-class art museum in Detroit
The Ultimate Candy Book: More than 700 Quick and Easy, Soft and Chewy, Hard and Crunchy Sweets and Treats by Bruce Weinstein — Celebrate National Fudge Day on June 16 and try one of the 700 recipes in Bruce Weinstein's cookbook. The story is in 1866 a female student at Vassar College adapted the English recipe, added chocolate, and began selling fudge for 40 cents a pound at Baltimore, MD confectioneries.
According to Dr. Wegienka, exposure to pets after that first year of growth has little impact on a child's proclivity towards pet allergies.
- They operate entirely in Michigan
- They are headquartered in Michigan with additional operations outside the state
- They are a Michigan-owned franchise or affiliate with some fees or revenue paid out of state
There are many approaches to seeking self-actualization; and the library is a great place to find self-help materials about them. If you're interested in realizing your full potential, your method of achieving that goal might include minimalism, and it will likely require time management:
- The Pomodoro Technique [Free eBook]
- Time Management for Creative People [Free eBook]
- 10 Time-Management Tips That Work by Entrepreneur
Getting things done: the art of stress-free productivity by David Allen